Date: October 9, 2016
Name: Worldprofit Inc.
Overall Ranking: RECOMMENDED
Owners: Worldprofit Inc.
Worldprofit started in 1994, is a membership site providing business and internet marketing training and tools to individuals, home businesses, and small businesses worldwide to create successful businesses. There are three levels of membership; free, silver, and platinum.
This review and many other online reviews do not recommend Worldprofit. Yet, you will find many reviews that recommend Worldprofit. This Worldprofit review will provide an honest overview of the company, products, services, the good and not-so-good features, and a recommendation.
Worldprofit provides one of the most complete collections of internet marketing and business building tools found anywhere. So much so that it can be very intimidating for someone new to online marketing. However, the training is satisfactory, but a bit dated. New members are strongly encouraged to watch the videos. There is more about training later.
The Worldprofit resources can be used to promote Worldprofit. Associates can also use the resources to promote other programs or businesses they have. Worldprofit has such a large collection of resources, it is difficult to use them all.
The following is a partial list of the tools and resources available. I put the list in alphabetical order to show the breadth of content available to members. It is not quite A to Z!
- Account or Technical Support
- Advertising & Traffic
- Affiliate Center
- Amazon Store Builder
- Article & eBook Marketing
- Autoresponse Center
- Banner Exchange
- Bootcamp Training
- Clickbank Store
- Facebook Marketing
- FastTrack Advertising Co-Op
- Goody Bag
- List Building
- Live & Recorded Webcasts
- Money Makers
- Monitor Area
- Platinum VIP Training
- PLR Store
- PlugIns & Blogs
- Product Showcase
- Prospect Management
- Resellers Club
- Sales Center
- Sales Chat System
- Sales & Commission
- Social Networking
- Solos Ads & Traffic Packages
- Solo-eBlaster to 30,000
- Webcast Video Services
- Website Management
- Worldprofit Marketplace
- Youtube Channel Graphics
A unique feature of Worldprofit is their Live Business Center. The Live Business Center (LBC) is a live video/chat system manned 24/7 by a Certified eBusiness Consultant (CEC) or Master CEC monitor. The purpose of the LBC is help visitors join and get started as a Worldprofit associate. By signing up and saying hello to the monitor will qualify the new associate for 50,000 free guaranteed visitors. The following shows the LBC monitor in action.
Another main function of the monitor is to offer the Silver membership upgrade to the new Worldprofit associate.
For existing Worldprofit associates, the LBC monitor provides real-time assistance in answering questions or pointing associates to the appropriate training session.
The Worldprofit use of a live video chat session is unique in the online world. Visitors and members are able to talk or chat with an experienced, trained associate. As always, monitor skill sets and “bedside” manners vary person-to-person.
I find this “sales” process very similar to the real estate investment or time-share property, vacation package, or financial planning promotions. Visitors have to listen or see a sales promotion to receive their free dinner, lunch, promotional prize, “freebie,” or vacation deal. I think it is safe to say that the promoters’ and prospects’ objectives are seldom the same.
Worldprofit training is world class. Especially the email marketing. The training is provided by live video webcasts weekly, recorded webcasts, ebooks, and lessons. It all starts with the boot camp training. This is a series of videos introducing members to the Worldprofit resources and processes.
The boot camp training highlights the importance of learning to use the tools. George Kosch states several times throughout the training videos to take it one step at a time. There are so many tools and resources, it is easy to get lost. (Look at the list above!)
Worldprofit Membership Levels
Worldprofit provides three membership levels; free and two premium levels, Silver and Platinum. As with any membership site, the type and amount of features available are dependent upon membership level.
The Silver membership is the most popular premium level. The two main advantages of the silver membership level is access to advanced training and the dealership. The dealership enables silver members to promote Worldprofit web-based services including Memberships to earn a commission on services sold. Monthly Silver membership is $99.00.
The Platinum VIP membership offers larger commission percentages than Silver. It also provides access to more advanced training and web services such as Instant Chat and Instant Meeting Center among others. Monthly Platinum membership is $149.00.
The following screenshot of a member website shows what can be done with a hosted website.
Good/Not so Good
- Live Business Center. The Live Business Center has live monitors that help associates close the sale of upgraded memberships. This is a great way for associates promoting Worldprofit to leverage sales efforts. Visitors are encouraged to watch the introductory video to receive the “freebie offer.”
- Worldprofit owners and leaders make it clear this is a business and requires commitment and effort. They have provided extensive training and marketing materials to assist with creating prospects, sales and affiliate/member sponsoring.
- Training is extensive. The boot camp training lessons are essential for all members to get off to a good start, particularly for beginners. The training is designed so that members earn as they learn. During the live webcast training, members are able to ask questions and receive answers.
- FREE to join. Worldprofit provides free memberships for people looking for or researching available business and marketing resources and tools.
- Personal support is good! The responsive, active groups enable beginners to start quickly as well as experienced members resolve challenges.
- Huge number of products and services available. There are lots of free and paid service options for associates wanting to build their businesses. This is one-stop shopping for business resources and tools.
- Solid Better Business Bureau rating. BBB, Edmonton, Canada has given Worldprofit a top rating.
- Long established business. Worldprofit has been in business since 1994. During this time, they have compiled a huge library of resources for members.
- Free to join. Being free to join means many tire kickers and lookie-lou’s join to check it out and take the 50,000 guaranteed site visitors. New members should adjust their expectations that new members they sponsor may not stick around or build the business. While free to join, paid membership may be required to access additional training and resources. Silver membership is required to be an authorized Worldprofit product seller to earn commissions.
- The amount of training and reference material may be overwhelming for someone new to internet businesses or marketing. Fortunately, leadership stresses the importance of starting correctly.
- Some of the resources and techniques offered need updating. Given the extensive library of tools and resources, some show their age and need updating. For example, some of the website templates available to members do not scale to match current browser/website width sizes.
Worldprofit Review Summary
If you are looking for business building tools, resources, and training, then Worldprofit is worth a look. There are enough tools and resources available to give a member options and ability to determine what works best for his or her business. As with any marketing tool, it is important to test your advertising (A/B or split testing) to determine which provides the better results.
The bottom line is a successful business makes enough sales to make a profit. Understanding the sales process, driving traffic to your business, meeting the needs of your customers, and delivering products and services. Worldprofit provides the tools and resources.
For anyone wanting to test their advertising, the free Worldprofit 50,000 guaranteed visitor offer is a great choice. This offer comes with the free membership.
Worldprofit Review Final Verdict
Worldprofit is recommended. However, signing up as a free member and reviewing the training and tools may be useful, but limited.
As with any program, your due diligence is required. Worldprofit is not a get-rich-quick deal. It takes time and commitment to work.
If you have any questions or comments about Worldprofit, please fill in and submit the form below. I love feedback.