- Website development
- Write content
- Manage my email subscriber list
- Create graphics and images for my websites
- Teach me new skills
- Network with other entrepreneurs
10 Top Online Business Tools
The online tools I currently use are:
1. Hemingway Editor – Online application that helps you write boldly and clearly. It is more than a spellechecker. Hemingway Editor helps improve readability, cut passive voice, and excessive adverbs. Hemingway Editor helps you focus on writing for your readers. So readers can focus on your content, not how you write.
2. MailerLite – MailerLite is a feature-rich online email marketing software application. Small businesses find it to be a great value. MailerLite includes HTML editor, built-in photo editor, autoresponder, embedable webforms, templates, and more. Members can have up to 1,000 subscribers for free forever. Members can send unlimited emails every month for free. MailerLite has competitive pricing for subscriber lists above 1,000. I am glad I switched from Aweber to MailerLite.
3. FotoPress – Easily and quickly add images to your website with this WordPress plugin. It lets you search, select, edit, and add images to your pages in a matter of minutes. All done within WordPress while you are developing your new pages or posts.
4. Landing Page Monkey – I have been using Landing Page Monkey for 2 years. This landing page creator software is a real game changer. Create landing pages, sales pages, exit pages, registration pages and more. Landing Page Monkey integrates into popular email marketing systems.
5. Stencil – Stencil helps you create beautiful looking images faster than ever before. Even if you’ve never used an image editing program. You can pick Stencil up and use it in seconds to create images for a variety of applications. Applications include Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, blogs, websites, and more.
6. Writer Help Wanted – WHW is a membership site. It has training, checklists, and job boards for anyone who wants to make money writing. Learn to create great content, find your next writing job, or avoid writing mistakes.
7. Pinterest Success Strategies – It is a great resource for getting more visitors to your website. The training and tools are comprehensive and easy to follow and use. The mega workbooks walk you through setting up your Pinterest accounts. Pinterest Success Strategies includes worksheets to help you create and track pinning strategies.
8. Wealthy Affiliate – It is web hosting, online business training, and networking community rolled into one site. Members receive 50 websites, enterprise security, unlimited email, SSL certificates, and more. Wealthy Affiliate has proven training such as videos and weekly live training. Training also includes a library, live chat and more. Wealthy Affiliate has a big community to help YOU create a successful business.
9. Penzu – Penzu is a free, private online diary-hosting website. Users can create written entries like a standard personal journal or diary. And can also upload photos from their devices including mobile devices. I use Penzu to collect research information for topics and ideas for my websites.
10. Jaaxy – Jaaxy is an advanced keyword tool to help marketers find keywords for their business. Jaaxy Keyword Search collects data from the three major Search Engines. These are Google, Bing & Yahoo. And then displays the information in an easy-to-read format. Find profitable keywords for the marketers’ products and services. Jaaxy Search Analysis shows the top ranked websites for the keyword searched. It is a great tool for brainstorming ideas for articles and content.
I hope you found these 10 top online business tools useful. They have made my business life easier enabling me to focus on content development and promoting my business.
Please note that some online tool links are affiliate links for which I may receive a commission.
As always, I love feedback. So leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of my choices. Which tools do you particularly like? And are there any other online business tools you recommend?