LeadsLeap 2.0 Leads Generation System
Business Name: Leads Leap Lead Generation System
Website Address: www.leadsleap.com
Product Price: Free (upgrade available)
Business Owner: Lawrence Koh
Created in 2009 as a lead generation system using contextual advertising, LeadsLeap was relaunched in February 2016 with major upgrades and website redesign. One of the major changes was the addition of revenue sharing.
Now LeadsLeap 2.0 is a lead generation, advertising and revenue sharing system. This system is for internet and affiliate marketers and bloggers.
The LeadsLeap system is a useful tool for online marketers to generate leads they can use for marketing their products and services.
LeadsLeap has extensive training available for members. The LeadsLeap blog has a large inventory of articles in such categories as:
- Affiliate Marketing
- For Beginners
- Link Building
- List Building
- Make Money Online
- Self Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Site Conversion
- Traffic Generation
- Web Hosting
- Website Building
The LeadsLeap Lead Generation System is similar to multi-level marketing systems. Generate leads by signing up new members for free advertising. New members are signed up ten levels deep. LeadsLeap has a spam-free downline communication system. Downline members are paid to read your messages through the proprietary unobtrusive message system.
LeadsLeap 2.0 has added a unique ad viewing feature not found in other advertising sites. They have eliminated the ad viewing timer that you see on all the other advertising websites. The number of credits you earn is dependent upon the amount of time visiting a webpage. You no longer have to watch a simple splash page ad for 10 or 20 seconds.
The image below shows the LeadsLeap pop-up ad window in the lower right corner. If you elect to stay on the current page, you accrue additional ad credits.
LeadsLeap contextual advertising
The LeadsLeap marketing strategy is based on virtual contextual advertising. Through the use of an ad widget shown to the right, ads are displayed on the LeadsLeap website. Members can also display the ad widget on their websites to earn additional ad credits. The LeadsLeap ad widget is currently displayed on 4,000+ websites.
Ads are also shown in the daily updates and weekly newsletters.
There are three ways members earn money with LeadsLeap.
- View 10 ads a day to earn a share of the daily revenue. Free members share 5% and Pro members share 10% of the daily revenue.
- Send traffic to the ads in the LeadsLeap network. Free members share 15% and Pro members share 30% of the weekly revenue.
- Earn commissions on downline member upgrades. Free members earn 25% and Pro members earn 50%.
LeadsLeap Social Review
LeadsLeap just added a new system to the site called “LeadsLeap Social Review.” This system is a collection of business opportunity reviews from the members. It enables members to share programs about progrems that works or did not work for them. It is an organized system. Each product/program has a dedicated review page. So members have a place to go to review what others members have said about a particular program.
Every member who submits a product or program review will be able to include their affiliate link. The affiliate links will be rotated in the system 24/7. So it is another way to create website traffic for members.
LeadsLeap marketing tools
LeadsLeap provides members with useful marketing tools.
- The Real Tracker (TRT) – TRT is LeadsLeap proprietary link and rotator tracker. It tracks total, unique and real clicks, responses and conversions. The tracker distinguishes between genuine and clicks that are not real based on the assumption that robots and scripts open links in the background or stay active less than five seconds.
- PopupXpert All-in-One Popup Generator – PopupXpert can be to create all kinds of animated widgets, including exit popups, slideup bar, corner slider, animated end-of-post opt-in form, animated sidebar widget and many more. It also comes with tracking capability, so that you can track the response of your campaign.
- OTO List Builder Script – The List Builder Script is a powerful list management tool with autoresponder, mass mailer program, One-time Only and affiliate program offers and banner/ad manager functions.
LeadsLeap free and upgraded membership comparison
The following chart shows the differences between free and upgraded memberships. One of the big differences is free members need credits to display their ads. However, this is common within the Make Money Online niche. LeadsLeap does not use the hard sell approach to get members to upgrade. If members like what they see, then they upgrade.
There is a lot to like about LeadsLeap. This is reflected in the number of long time members. And I have been a member since 2010.
- Content rich blog, articles and newsletters – As you can see from the list above, there are many quality articles about internet businesses and marketing. For free members, LeadsLeap is a great way to learn about online business methods while earning. Plus the articles can be used to promote LeadsLeap by adding referral information to the article links.
- PopupXpert – PopupXpert is one of the best popup generators around because it gives you so much flexibility. It gives you the ability to create all kinds of widgets, including exit popups, slideup bar, corner slider, animated end-of-post opt-in form, animated sidebar widget and many more. It also comes with tracking capability, so that you can track the response of your campaign. The corner slider is popular because the popup window shows up in a corner of your browser window and not interfere with the view of page content.
- Suitable for everyone – LeadsLeap is suitable for everyone, from beginner to expert. Members can use any or all of the tools in their business.
- Email-free – Members do not receive email from other members including their upline.
- PayPal payment processor – PayPal is the only payment processor. I consider this a major plus because PayPal has very strict guidelines related to multi-level and network marketing companies. If PayPal suspects the company is a multi-level scheme, they will not approve the company to use the PayPal processor.
There are a couple of drawbacks to LeadsLeap. This has to do more with how members use and promote LeadsLeap and the resulting perception and reputation of LeadsLeap. Being in the Internet Marketing or Make Money Opportunities niches, people join looking for the next easy money maker. Like any tool, it needs to be used to be effective.
Revenue sharing does not generate much income. People do not get rich by joining revenue sharing programs. If there are high payouts, it indicates the company business model is not sustainable. Consider daily revenue sharing as a bonus. But focus on lead generation and ad promotion.
My recommendation is LeadsLeap is worth a look for everyone. And read the blog articles.
If you have any questions or comments about LeadsLeap, please fill in and submit the form below. I love feedback.