Create Guru-level Covers
No Photoshop or design skills needed
Until now, I have struggled with creating good ebook and report covers. In fact, some of my attempts were pitiful as you can see below.
I purchased the Easy Cover Builder online application because I was so frustrated trying to do it myself. I did not want to go the fiverr route and hire an unknown graphic artist.
This Easy Cover Builder review is my way of sharing my experiences of buying and using the software program to create my best ebook cover. Hopefully, this review will help you learn more about how to create your own stunning ebook or document covers.
An easy-to-use 3D cover design application that does not require Photoshop or designer skills. Let alone monthly fees.
If you are like me, you have struggled to create covers for ebooks, guides, or documents. I have purchased or tried many programs that just frustrated me.
I even looked to Adobe, but their product is so expensive for me. I was frustrated to the point of considering hiring a professional to design an ebook cover for me.
As you will see below, my attempts at creating ebook covers really sucked.
Here is a screenshot of two of my original ebook covers.
Pretty aren't they?
Now here is the one I created using the Easy Cover Builder application.
This is a massive improvement for a guy with no design skills!
Why use Easy Cover Builder?
This screenshot shows my Easy Cover Builder dashboard. It is point and click!
This screenshot shows my first ebook cover screen. It includes the drag-and-drop function keys and the tool set. The ebook cover is shown in two dimensions, but when published, it is a 3D view as shown above.
Easy Cover Builder Upgrades
I purchased the basic package ($37) given my limited budget and requirements for covers and mockups. I seriously considered buying the deluxe package with bonuses. But my budget just didn't have room to spare.
Here is a summary of the upgrades:
1. Deluxe Upgrade ($67)
- Additional 100 built-in, customizable Cover Templates. Added these to your account instantly.
- Exclusive Developer Rights to the entire Templates library.
- Create UNLIMITED designs for yourself AND your clients (most recommended for heavy usage)
- Make thousands of dollars every month charging clients from $100-$500 per project and you keep 100% of the sales!
- PLUS 5 premium mega bonuses that are yours to keep!
- palette swipes - premium color schemes
- business rolodex - 30 top places where clients hangout
- graphics house club - membership site
- resale rights and PLR - big one
- mega bonus pack - all kinds of templates, graphics, business cards, t-shirts, banner ad sets, and more.
2. Deluxe Upgrade minus the bonuses ($47)
3. Ultimate Licensing Deal ($69.25)
The Easy Cover Builder licensing deal enables you to set up your own graphics business. It comes with 10 product packages, sales pages, and upsell packages. The price increases as packages are sold.
Easy Cover Builder Application Summary
As soon as I saw the short demonstration video, I knew this was the solution to my ebook cover problem.
If you are not interested in making 3D covers easily and in a few minutes, then I recommend Canva to create 2D covers. They have a large selection of free templates.
If you have any questions or comments about this Easy Cover Builder review, please fill in and submit the form below. I love feedback.