15 Best Marketing Blogs for Success

Following the 15 best marketing blogs will go along way in helping you create a successful online business!

Earners are learners!

So I have always believed. Learning from the best will help improve you and your business. And with the ever-changing business world, staying on top of the latest and greatest will help you achieve success.

I have compiled this list of the 15 best marketing blogs from the many I currently read or subscribed to in the past. The marketing blogs offer a variety of topics, including content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, social media marketing, and a whole lot more. Some of the blogs offer podcasts as well as written articles.

laptop on desk showing 15 blogs to follow

​My favorite marketing blogs have made a difference.

My favorite 15 best marketing blogs for learning about content marketing, SEO, mail marketing, content creation, and other topics, including tips and tricks, are listed below. They are in no specific order.

15 Best Marketing Blogs

The following list of marketing blogs has been updated for 2019.

  • Ahrefs - Ahrefs help you get better at marketing and SEO. The blog offers case studies, detailed tutorials, and opinion pieces from experts around the world. One of my favorite articles is, "91% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9%." which explains why so many articles and blog posts get zero organic traffic.
  • Andrew Chen - Andrew Chen has written an insane number of long-form essays on a variety of business-related topics related to growth, metrics, and marketing. He is a true insider.
  • Backlinko - SEO expert Brian Dean publishes the Backlinko blog. When it comes to SEO, he is my "go-to" resource for SEO training and questions.
  • Content Marketing Institute – Just like their name says CMI publishes content marketing and related articles daily including weekends.
  • ConversionXL – Peep Laja's blog is all about testing and experimenting with conversion optimization. It's one thing to get website traffic. However, it is different to get traffic that converts to sales.
  • Copyblogger - Copyblogger is the granddaddy of blogs. It has been in existence for over ten years! Copyblogger is the "most popular content marketing and writing blog on the planet." They have a massive library of ebooks. When you subscribe, you will receive their free training course.
  • CopyHackers - Joanna Wiebe's blog is one of the best copywriting blogs around. Joanna's free Conversion Copywriting 101 course is worth the time invested.
  • CoSchedule Blog – This blog covers best practices and content marketing. I like this one because they use well-known companies as case studies and examples to follow. Furthermore, CoSchedule has a cool headline analyzer tool.
  • Disruptive Advertising – For those marketers interested in paid search like Google Ads, DA is all about paid search and conversion rate optimization. Mostly educational stuff about best practices, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn ads, and the like.
  • Duct Tape Marketing Blog - John Jantsch has articles and podcasts for small businesses. He organized his content by topic to make it easy to find items of interest.
  • HubSpot – HubSpot is a giant among marketers. They have three blogs; I follow the marketing blog mostly.
  • Moz Blog – The Moz Blog is excellent for SEO and marketing. Others commonly cite them. Plus, Moz has some cool tools.
  • Quick Sprout – Neil Patel's content marketing blog is an excellent source of info. Quick Sprout is simply a guide to more website traffic. I have been a subscriber for a long time.
  • Seth GodinI was introduced to Seth Godin in 1999 through his book, "Permission Marketing." Seth's blog articles are short, readable, and profound. He won't overwhelm you with itty-bitty details.
  • Tim Ferriss Blog – Tim Ferriss is the author of the best selling book, "The 4-Hour Workweek." He is the master of turning a little bit of time into massive results. Image accomplishing an entire workweek in four hours! In addition to his blog, Tim is a prolific podcast creator. Tim Ferriss' book, "Tools of Titans," is one of my favorite books.

Conclusion

I hope you have had a chance to visit each of these 15 best marketing blogs. As you develop and build your business, I hope you have the time to explore more blogs and expand your learning experience.

​Share your favorite blog or two. I would love to hear from you. Fill in and submit the form below if you have any questions or comments.

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Leave a Reply: