Following the 15 best marketing blogs will go along way in helping you create a successful online business!
Earners are learners!
So I have always believed. Learning from the best will help improve you and your business. And with the ever-changing business world, staying on top of the latest and greatest will help you achieve success.
I have compiled this list of the 15 best marketing blogs from the many I currently read or subscribed to in the past. The marketing blogs offer a variety of topics including content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, social media marketing and a whole lot more. Some of the blogs offer podcasts as well as written articles.
My list of the 15 best marketing blogs is the updated list to the following infographic showing the 9 best marketing blogs.
My favorite 15 best marketing blogs for learning about content marketing, SEO, mail marketing, content creation, and other topics including tips and tricks are listed below. They are in no specific order.
15 Best Marketing Blogs
- HubSpot – HubSpot is a giant among marketers. They have three blogs; I follow the marketing blog mostly.
- Moz Blog – Moz Blog is great for SEO and marketing. They are commonly cited by others. Plus, Moz has some really cool tools.
- Buffer Social – Buffer has several blogs, but I follow their Social blog about social media and marketing. The blog offers numerous social media tips for your use.
- Content Marketing Institute – Just like their name says, they publish content marketing and related articles daily.
- Quick Sprout – Neil Patel’s content marketing blog is a great source of info. Quick Sprout is simply a guide to more website traffic. I have been a subscriber for a long time.
- Disruptive Advertising – DA is all about paid search and conversion rate optimization. Mostly educational stuff about best practices, Facebook advertising, LinkedIn ads.
- ConversionXL – Peep Laja’s blog is all about testing and experimenting with conversion optimization. It’s one thing to get website traffic. But it is totally different to get the traffic that converts to sales.
- SEMrush Blog – This blog is associated with the SEMrush competition tool. These guys are experts in the analysis SEO, PPC, and content marketing. It gives you insight as to what the “numbers” mean.
- CoSchedule Blog – This blog covers best practices and content marketing. I like this one because they use well-known companies as case studies and examples to follow.
- Tim Ferriss Blog – Tim Ferriss is the author of the best selling book, “The 4-Hour Workweek.” He is the master of turning a little bit of time into massive results. Image accomplishing an entire workweek in four hours! In addition to his blog, Tim is a prolific podcast creator.
- Seth Godin – I was introduced to Seth Godin in 1999 through his book, “Permission Marketing.” Seth’s blog articles are short, readable, and profound. He won’t overwhelm you with itty-bitty details.
- Duct Tape Marketing Blog – John Jantsch has articles and podcasts for small businesses. He has them organized by topic to make it easy to find topics of interest.
- Brian Solis – Brian is “STUDYING THE IMPACT OF INNOVATION ON BUSINESS AND SOCIETY” as he states on his blog. He epitomizes the idea of learning to stay ahead. He is an award-winning author, prominent blogger/writer, and keynote speaker.
- Vero – If email marketing is something you do or want to do, then subscribe to the Vero blog. Because Vero is email marketing best practices and resources at its finest.
- Copyblogger – Copyblogger is the grand daddy of blogs. It has been in existence for over 10 years! Copyblogger is the “most popular content marketing and writing blog on the planet.” They have a huge library of ebooks. When you subscribe, you will receive their free training course.
I hope your have had a chance to visit each of these 15 best marketing blogs. As you develop and build your business, I hope you have the time to explore more blogs and expand your learning experience.
If you have a favorite blog or two, please share. I would love to hear from you. Just fill in and submit the form below if you have any questions or comments.